Dairy One recognizes how important our business is to your business.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have implemented a wide range of measures that will minimize risk to our staff and keep our business operating at the highest level possible.
- Our field staff are continuing to service farm customers and have been advised to take precautions as noted by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). See link below.
- Our laboratory staff are implementing additional shifts to accommodate the needs resulting from local school closings.
- We have limited access to our facilities to employees only. Customers dropping off samples should leave them in the sample drop boxes on the loading dock at the side of the building.
- The entire Ithaca site is implementing stringent sanitation protocols that will be monitored and evaluated as the situation develops.
- Our business meetings and customer meetings are being conducted remotely using phone and video conferencing whenever possible.
- Employees who are able to work from home are being asked to do so in order to reduce the possible spread of the virus.
As you know, this situation is very fluid. We are communicating as an organization regularly and updating our response protocols as needed.
If you have any questions or concerns about your current Dairy One service, please contact us.
Some sources for reliable information and resources for farms: