Dairy One offers sales and support of major herd and feed management softwares, such as DairyComp, PCDART, Allflex Activity Monitoring, and FeedWatch.
Minimum Computer Requirements
|Software||RAM (GB)||Processor||Serial Port|
|DairyComp||4||Intel i3 or equivalent||No|
|DairyComp Analyzer (DCCON)||4||Intel i3 or equivalent||No|
|FeedWatch||16||Intel i5 or equivalent||Yes|
|ParlorBoss||4||Intel i3 or equivalent||Yes|
|PCDART||4||Intel i3 or equivalent||No|
All software requires the current supported version of Windows. Internet access is required for support and updates.
Allflex Livestock Intelligence monitoring systems collect and analyze critical data points. Allflex systems deliver actionable data on every individual cow and groups - delivering the heat, health, nutrition, and well-being insights farmers need, when they need them. Data is collected real-time from either a collar or ear-mounted sensor from anywhere on the farm. The data provided by the cow monitoring and milking automation technologies provides farmers with scalable management systems that enable intelligent actionable information, for efficient and profitable herd management. This unique set of tools links with third-party programs to enable an integrated solution.
DairyComp Unlimited is used for tracking and monitoring data on millions of cows across the United States and is most popular on larger dairies. There is no other software available with DairyComp’s advanced capabilities, fast and flexible data entry, and dedicated support structure. The ability to be customized and adapt to a variety of large herd management needs is what makes DairyComp the most popular on-farm software available in the US today. DairyComp Unlimited can be operated along with any DHI testing program, integrated with on-farm milk meters, or used as stand-alone herd management software.
Advanced tracking and analysis capabilities:
- Production, reproduction, treatments, synchronization programs
- Customized work lists and summaries
- Quick, easy data entry
- Integrated with all major cow identification and milk metering systems.
VAS Pulse Platform
The VAS Pulse Platform is a cloud-based data delivery solution. It allows you to access your herd data anytime, anywhere.
- Collaborate with your entire team
- Manage multi-site operations from one dashboard
- Integrate data for seamless management
- Improve labor efficiency
- Customize dashboards to display internal KPIs
The first step is to tell us a little about your dairy business. We want to know who you are, what kind of hardware you are using, and what herd management work lists and management parameters are important to you.
Please complete the questionnaire below. Once we receive your information, we will contact you to explain the next steps.
With DairyComp Analyzer, the consultant can view the entire “cowfile” of any herd using Dairy One records services. The cowfile contains adults, heifers, current lactation, and previous lactation information on production, components, reproduction, and health information. Cowfiles can be downloaded from the LOOP or provided directly from the dairy using on-farm DairyComp.
- Provides powerful analysis capabilities
- Is designed specifically for consultants who work with multiple herds
- Is fully compatible with DairyComp and Dairy One Records Services
- Allows complete access to DHI herd information
Dairy producers using DairyComp provide a backup of the herd data. The consultant just “absorbs” the data into the DairyComp Analyzer and they have all the information for that herd.
Menus or Commands
With both pull-down menus and command line capability, DairyComp Analyzer offers the flexibility to provide information from the most basic lists to the most advanced analysis functions.
- On-site installation is available for all users. Please call for a quote.
- Mail out installation – shipping charge only.
DairyComp can send cow card data and lists to your pocket PC so you can view cow information anywhere, anytime. Take your pocket PC and PCC software to the next level by recording health events and vet check results to be synchronized back to DairyComp.
For those who are interested in using RFID tags for their cattle, PCC works with a scanner and RFID technology to get cow id, and vet check results into a handheld device for later synchronization back to DairyComp.
The PCC program lets you synchronize cow information in the form of cow cards or lists over to a handheld device. Data can then be entered into PCC and synched back to DairyComp.
- DairyComp with current update subscription
- Android or Windows Mobile device
- High-speed internet access
- Wireless router
PCC Subscription Options
- Read Only
Synchronize data from DairyComp to your pocket PC. Look at cow card information and lists.
Synchronize data from Dairy Comp to your pocket PC. Look at cow card information and lists, plus enter health events and herd check results.
- Scanner RFID capability
Includes read/write capability plus the ability to scan electronic identification tags using a wand RFID scanner.
Currently “Read Only” and Read/Write licenses are available with the Android operating system only.
- Analyze feed usage with robust analytics
- View and track inventory
- Minimize shrink and loss
- Integrate with DairyComp for always accurate pen counts
- Support feeder accuracy and efficiency
FeedWatch allows you to track ingredients and manage inventories. Inventory projections can then be used to manage ingredient deliveries, saving time and money. Use with mixer trucks and wagons, or with stationary mixers and delivery trucks. It also uses wireless communication between the trucks, tractors, and the office.
A unique feature of the FeedWatch system is that cleanout/refusal amounts can be automatically deducted from a pen’s previous day dry matter total. This feed is then utilized as an ingredient or as the flexible filler amount in a load. Tracking feed refusal/weighback and using it to create a ration helps to better utilize inputs and maximize feed usage.
- Wireless communication or pen drive transfer
- Super-bright LED exterior display
- Simple-to-use, one-button scale indicator allows all feed adjustments at the scale
Customize reports to meet the management style of your operation and to help you fine-tune your feed management system. Reports and graphs can be printed or e-mailed automatically on any schedule you wish (hours, days, weeks, months).
Popular Reports Include:
- Projected usage report: project future needs and cost
- Mix error report: customized error tracking
- Mix or load reports
- Employee incentive reports
- Dry matter intake report: adjusted for pen counts, feed dropped, and weigh-backs
- Feed efficiency
- IOFC (Income Over Feed Costs)
ParlorBoss, a technology platform from VAS that optimizes cow organization when entering the parlor, eliminates the need for a headlock system and provides dairy employees with critical information about that animal as she is about to leave the rotary.
- Automate parlor activities
- Enable tasks that can be performed in the parlor
- Mark tails, give shots, and check animals on the rotary platform
PCDART is a dairy herd management software developed through DRMS Raleigh. It integrates with the DRMS Records Processing system and is most suitable for medium-sized dairies with a strong orientation toward registered cattle.
Like other herd management software programs, PCDART allows the user to enter data and retrieve work lists. There is also some flexibility in creating individual work lists as well as a number of reports to allow an overall assessment of the herd.
Other PCDART features include:
- A selection of over 600 database items for each cow
- Current lactation information on every cow
- Interface to most major milk and activity systems
- Pocket Dairy pocket PC program for Android devices
- Comprehensive inventories, projections, and summaries
- Experienced support staff
The first step in beginning PCDART is to tell us a little about your dairy business. We want to know who you are, what kind of hardware you are using, and what herd management work lists and management parameters are important to you. Please complete the PCDART questionnaire and return it to us.